.Net Programmer (Permanent & Contract)
A .NET Programmer is responsible for designing and developing software and web pages based on given performance requirements and design.
Salary : 30K – 50K (N/A)
Job Description :
- Development of software or web pages, implementation and support; actively participating in database design, data loading and design layout.
- Upgrading existing software as the user organisation’s needs change.
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing (‘debugging’) errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the programme until it produces the correct results.
- Working with trainers and technical writers to develop user support materials.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Must also have at least 4 year experience in using web/application servers such as Fatwire, ISS, Apache, WebSphere, Update Engine, etc
- Able to work individually and on team projects
- Must be self-motivated, confident, proactive and positive working attitude.
- Self-starter, good interpersonal skills, effective communication skills, and work well with deadline and can work over time if require.
- Business background from banking, insurance and telecom is a plus.
All applicants can apply in person or send application in English and including resume with details of work experience, recent photograph, transcript, current and expected salary by e-mail or by post to the following address
Human Resources Department
Saraff Infotech Co.,Ltd.
Tel. 081-826-9963, 081-927-9791, 02-684-0848
E mail: Wiralphat (ning) Srijans firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiphawee (Wi) Maneesri <email@example.com>
Yuwared (Song) firstname.lastname@example.org