SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Manage activities for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is required to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. Requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development & Planning / Client Retention
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business. Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Understand the ticketing system for IT support business.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues raised by Partners/Clients.
- Report issues faced onsite to the partners in weekly or monthly meetings.
- Prepare and send the monthly billing summary and follow up for payment.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Lead a team of IT support engineers, software developers and web developers etc.
- Support, assist and implement the SARAFF ONLINE PROJECTS according to website, RAS, e-commerce and etc.
- Ensuring that overall operation including System enhancement, maintenance and correction are up to expectation of internal and external users.
- Success and follow up of IT services for international clients
– New Projects > 500k baht/year
- Submission of monthly financial statements of international partner
->90% OTP (On time Performance)
- Client satisfaction
- Budget vs cost on projects
-Cost < 90% of Budgets
- – Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Engineering/ MBA
- 3-5 years of sales & marketing experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Computer Systems related to Windows Server, Linux, Software, and IT Management
Other Qualifications Certifications, Training
- Proven working experience as IT Support or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of new IT trend to apply with specific business application
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- to be done and take action before being asked or the situation requires it.
- Does more than what is normally required in a situation.
- Seeks out others involved in a situation to learn their perspectives.
- Takes independent action to change the direction of events.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation: The ability to look for and seize profitable business opportunities; willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Stays abreast of business, industry, and market information that may reveal business opportunities.
- Demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Proposes innovative business deals to potential customers, suppliers, and business partners.
- Encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others.
- Decisiveness: The ability to make difficult decisions in a timely manner.
- Is willing to make decisions in difficult or ambiguous situations, when time is critical.
- Takes charge of a group when it is necessary to facilitate change, overcome an impasse, face issues, or ensure that decisions are made.
- Makes tough decisions (e.g., closing a facility, reducing staff, accepting or rejecting a high-stakes deal).
- Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
- Quickly and effectively solves customer problems.
- Talks to customers (internal or external) to find out what they want and how satisfied they are with what they are getting.
- Let’s customers know he/she is willing to work with them to meet their needs.
- Finds ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
- Presents a cheerful, positive manner with customers.
- Ability to communicate orally with management team, co-workers and board of directors, both individually and in front of a group is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
- Moderate international/Domestic Travel may also be required to engage in marketing activities.